Apr 17, 2015

Classroom Shuffle

We are almost all moved in terms of the classroom shifting entirely to the playroom downstairs.  I am pretty pleased with how we have been able to appropriate the space.  And Noah and I have really enjoyed doing school stuff in front of the four big windows in there anyway.  Somehow, schoolwork feels lighter and quicker on the main floor of the house with much natural light streaming in on us and with the outdoors being only steps away.  Good upgrade!  



We have only to figure out where to find wall space for more posters and displays.  I hate to cover up the main wall in there that I finally finished with the window frame and star and decorative tins, but it's pretty sure that it's gonna have to be them that come down.  Orrrrrrr, maybe I could use that window for a marker board.  Ha!  I am also eyeing the two school shelves to hang pocket charts on since I don't get into those shelves on a daily basis.

Noah only has two weeks of school left plus a day or two.  Ready to be done ... for a couple months at least.  Gonna take on a more year-round schedule this coming school-year and start right after July 4th so we can do less hours in a day throughout all the months.  Love getting to tailor our schedule to suit our ways and wants. Some of my favorite homeschool perks - being the boss of things. :}